Documents & Downloads
On Friday 22 February 2019, Freshwater triggered the statutory pre-application consultation period, allowing the community to have their say on the proposals prior to submitting a planning application to Gwynedd County Council.
As part of this statutory requirement, draft versions of the planning documents must be made publicly available. These documents can be viewed or downloaded using the links below.
Draft planning documents:
- Planning and Retail Statement
- Application Drawings
- Design and Access Statement
- Transport Assessment including Draft Travel Plan
- Noise Impact Assessment
- Air Quality Assessment
- Preliminary Ecological Assessment
- Phase 1 Ground Investigation Report
- Flood Consequences Assessment
- Drainage Strategy
- Landscaping Scheme
- Welsh Language Statement